We are currently looking for applications for the following positions:
Specialist care with examination (female / male)
Yes, at this point, we could enumerate all things, that are usually found in job advertisements: positive attitude, teamwork, flexibility … But we save ourselves. You are applying in a care facility and you are most likely to realize what that means.
With us you will find a cheerful, open-minded nursing team, always happy about new colleagues. In addition, you have managers who are really hard at work to create good working conditions: from tools and equipment to service plans. If you come to work with the same positive attitude, then fit well with us.
We offer you a very good salary (for example at least 2.877 Euro for a full-time nurse), various surcharges and a company pension. But that’s not all: support for kindergarden costs, shopping advantages at numerous shops, interest-free employee loans … and in consultation with the management you can even bring your dog.
The essentials in key points:
- permanent employment
- very good payment (we have a company agreement)
- a job that never gets boring
- motivated, cheerful colleagues
- Various possibilities for further education and training: Just talk to us if you are particularly interested in a specific topic. Training is important and we always look forward to employees who want to develop further.
- We are a family business, which is reflected in the company climate and the short decision-making process.
- Employee-friendly rota plans
- various surcharges, eg for work on weekends, holidays or at night
- interest-free employee loans
- Ticket-plus employee card
- employer-funded pension
- and much more
Please send us your relevant application documents, indicating the possible date of entry. Applications by email are particularly welcome.
You think about working with us?
We will help you. We provide you with a room in our apartment for foreign colleagues for the first time. So you do not have to worry about your accommodation at the beginning. Together we can clarify everything else: bank account, authorities, health insurance, housing search, registration of your children in the school – we will be glad to support you.
Mölln is a small town with 20,000 inhabitants and is known as a Kneipp spa. Till Eulenspiegel is said to have been playing his pranks in Mölln. Here you will find everything you need for life: shopping, doctors, kindergardens and schools. Mölln is located in a very idyllic landscape, surrounded by lakes and vast forests.Do you want a little more urban flair? No problem! Lübeck and Hamburg are within easy reach.
Schleswig-Holstein is the northernmost state in Germany and borders directly on Denmark. In the west one meets the North Sea, in the east the Baltic Sea – the next beach is never far away. No wonder water sports are so popular over here. 😊 Join us and work where others go on holiday!